Dedicated San Antonio Lawyer Helps Find Solutions
Reputable law firm serving Bexar County and surrounding areas
I help my clients safeguard their legal rights and pursue justice. With 30 years of legal experience, my unique and varied legal and accounting background provides practical and creative solutions to difficult legal problems. My firm has built lasting relationships in Bexar County and surrounding areas because I care about the well-being of each client I represent. This includes maintaining affordable fees so that people may afford and have access to high-quality counsel.
An experienced attorney handling primarily family, probate, guardianship and bankruptcy matters
Whether you are going through a divorce or custody case, seeking representation in probate or guardianship proceedings, facing financial problems that may require bankruptcy relief, or other legal challenges, I will clearly explain your options and seek to develop an effective strategy to assist you in achieving your goals.
There’s usually one chance to resolve a legal matter, so it is important to choose an attorney who is dedicated, reputable and experienced. People rely on me with their legal matters because of my:
- Responsive service — My law firm provides one-on-one attention to each client represented and takes pride in offering zealous, yet practical, representation in a small-firm setting.
- Compassionate communication — There is no such thing as a routine legal matter when it is your case; while cases may be similar, each client is unique and important in my law practice.
- Strong community reputation — For more than 20 years my San Antonio law firm has served Bexar County and surrounding areas as a trustworthy advisor and advocate for clients, colleagues and the local community.
Effective and efficient legal representation
An effective attorney will guide you efficiently through the legal requirements. I represent clients in various law practice areas, including:
- Family law — I understand how strong family law representation can improve the lives of the people I represent and help to safeguard their children, property rights and themselves. My law firm represents clients in divorce, custody, support, protective orders, adoptions and other family law matters.
- Guardianships — My law firm represents parties in guardianship proceedings to protect disabled adults who can no longer care for themselves.
- Probate and estate administration — The loss of a deceased loved one may be overwhelming. In these situations, I provide efficient probate and estate administration counsel to assist in uncontested or contested probate cases, as well as help to resolve complicated probate issues.
- Bankruptcy — I am a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code. If you need help dealing with overwhelming debt, I represent individuals and businesses seeking bankruptcy relief from their debts, including Chapters 7 (liquidation) and 13 (consumer reorganization) so that you may seek a fresh financial start.
- Business formation — Launching new ventures presents many challenges and questions. I am able to simplify the business formation process for you and assist you with the legal counsel you need to select and form your business entity.
DISCLAIMER: NOT SPECIALIZED OR CERTIFIED BY THE TEXAS BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION
Contact Pedro V. Hernandez, Jr. for a consultation
Please call 210.920.6347 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.